© Marie-Noëlle Moreau-Robidas, Quid, 2016
- Nathalie Bujold, Textile de cordes, 2013, 1 min 20 s
- Marie-Noëlle Moreau-Robidas, Quid, 2016, 5 min 14 s
- Sylvie Laliberté, J’ai tout compris, 2001, 3 min 04 s
- Alexandre Roy, Tigre, 2013, 2 min 56 s
- Steven Woloshen, Casino, 2016, 3 min 58 s
- Alexandre Roy, Crux, 2017, 3 min 45 s
On March 5, 2022, Vidéographe presented a Youth Program and Film Workshop for children aged 6 to 12 in Art Neuf in Montréal. The film program was curated by children for children. Our guest curators Jacqueline Sirois-Desrues, 5, and William Vallée-Jerez, 10, chose their favorite works from a list of 20 suggestions of experimental animation and video art.
After the screening, the children were invited to explore different animation techniques on 16 mm film with artist Guillaume Vallée. You can see the result here. The artists of tomorrow?
This activity was a collaboration between Vidéographe and the sociocultural center Art Neuf. It was made possible by the support of the Canada Council for the Arts and the Montreal Arts Council, and the collaboration of the arrondissement du Plateau-Mont-Royal.