The Philanthropic Development and Partnerships Coordinator will:
- Reactivate partnerships with businesses;
- Identify and solicit new businesses and foundations;
- Coordinate a strategy for soliciting and collecting private donations;
- Implement the current loyalty plan;
- Update and add to the database;
- Organize Finance Committee meetings;
- Oversee the administrative aspects of fundraising;
- Write solicitation and thankyou letters;
- Analyse and assess the results of the campaign.
- A university qualification in philanthropic management, marketing, communications or another relevant field;
- Experience in managing partnerships and sponsorships, or other relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of independent media arts in Quebec and Canada (an advantage);
- Knowledge of current trends in the field;
- Proficient with computers and databases;
- Fluent in French and English, written and spoken;
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team;
- Can use own initiative and has good organizational and interpersonal skills.
Employment terms and conditions:
- Essential: candidates must be eligible for a wage subsidy from Emploi-Québec and have a letter proving their eligibility.
- Place of work: 4550 Garnier Street, Montréal, Quebec H2J 3S7
- Hours and salary: to be discussed
- Fixed term: 26 weeks
- Start date: 20 August 2018
Send your curriculum vitae, cover letter and letter of eligibility for a wage subsidy from Emploi-Québec by midnight, 11 June 2018 to Olivia Lagacé at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications are gratefully received. Unfortunately, we are only able to contact those short-listed for interview.