The Executive Assistant reports to the Direction and works closely with the Vidéographe team. He or she will contribute to the good administrative management of the center and will support the organization and outreach activities (workshops, discussions, screenings, meetings, etc.).
- Participate in the writing of grant applications and other administrative documents;
- Contributes to the evaluation, interpretation and analysis of data, as well as the production of reports and reports;
- Writes texts on the various sectors of the center;
- Organizes meetings and meetings of Vidéographe committees;
- Assist the Educational Programs Coordinator in mediation and digital exploration activities with partners;
- Participates in the organization of activities presented by Vidéographe;
- Contributes to the circulation of video programming developed by Vidéographe in Quebec, Canadian and international organizations (preparation of information documents, research, making contact);
- Ensures the dissemination of information of the activities of the center to promotion partners;
- Incorporates audiovisual documents on the Vithèque website;
- Manages inventory and supplies of office and cleaning furnitures;
- Any other related task.
- A university qualification in cultural organization management, communication, administration, media arts or any other relevant field;
- Knowledge of independent media arts in Quebec and Canada;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Excellent synthesis abilities ;
- Proficient with computers (Suite Office) ;
- Experience with grant writing and reporting an asset;
- Fluent in French and good knowledge of English, written and spoken;
- Able to work well in team and in an open space office; Can use own initiative and has good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Essential: candidates must be eligible for a wage subsidy from Emploi-Québec and have a letter proving their eligibility.
- Place of work: 4550 Garnier Street, Montréal, Quebec H2J 3S7
- Hours and salary: to be discussed
- Fixed term : 30 weeks
- Start date : 1st of October 2018
Send your curriculum vitae, cover letter and letter of eligibility for a wage subsidy from Emploi-Québec by midnight, September 17th to Olivia Lagacé at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications are gratefully received. Unfortunately, we are only able to contact those short-listed for interview.