Introduction to Unity : Create a 360 degrees and VR experience
Raed Moussa and Dougy Hérard
200$ + taxes
34 hours of group classes and 3 hours of private classes
To apply: From December 19th 2019 to January 5th 2020
In the week of January 6th 2020, chosen applicants will be contacted to confirm their presence and pay the workshop fee. This workshop can receive 6 persons.
During this workshop, you will learn to you will learn to script and develop an interactive 360 and VR experience on Unity and how to share your creation later.
You will :
- Have an intro to the history of VR
- Learn the difference between a 360 project and a VR project
- Learn to script a 360 and a VR experience
- Learn the principles of developing an immersive experience: points of interest,
spatialization of sound, interactivity, etc.
- Learn the basics of Unity: integration of graphic and audio assets, shading,
lighting, basic animation and create simple interactions.
- Learn how to export your project to share it (360 video, VR application
for different helmets).
- Tuesday January 14th 17h30-20h30
- Thursday January 16th 17h30-20h30
- Tuesday January 21st 17h30-20h30
- Thursday January 23rd 17h30-20h30
- Tuesday January 28th 17h30-20h30
- Thursday January 30th 17h30-20h30
- Saturday February 1st 13h30-17h30
- Tuesday February 4th 17h30-20h30
- Thursday February 6th 17h30-20h30
- Tuesday February 11th 17h30-20h30
- Thursday February 13th 17h30-20h30
Conditions of admission
This course is intended for artists or those working or seeking work in the field of media arts. Applicants should reside on the island of Montréal and be available throughout the duration of the course, which is partly funded by Emploi-Québec.
Where: Vidéographe, 4550 Garnier Street, Montréal, QC H2J 3S7
When: See calendar above
Public transport: Metro – Mont-Royal; Bus – lines 27, 45 and 97
Price: 200$+ taxes
This course will be given in French. The training room is not wheelchair accessible.
For further information about courses, please contact :
(514) 521-2116 (poste 221)
*Please note that our offices will be closed from December 21st, 2019 to January 5th, 2020 inclusively.