@ Annie St-Jean, C'est Manon qui me l'a révélé
Call for video-poems
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
In collaboration with Vidéographe, the Festival de la poésie de Montréal (FPM) is pleased to present the fifth edition of the Rendez-vous vidéo-poésie competition (RVVP). A number of video-poems, selected by a jury, will be screened at this festival and this winning entry will receive $500 and national and international distribution by Vidéographe.
- A videopoem can be made by a videographer assuming the choice of the poem or co-directed by a videographer and a poet and, of course, a poet can assume the full realization.
- Videopoems must be made by a Quebec or French Canadian poet or videographer or present extracts from Quebec (or French-Canadian) poems.
- To be eligible for the competition, videopoems must have been made between January 1, 2019 and January 10, 2020.
- If selected, the video must be delivered in ProRes format (1920 x 1080).
- Each candidate may submit only one videopoem. The maximum duration of the videopoem is five minutes, including the credits.
- A videopoem already submitted to RVVP can not be resubmitted in a previous edition, even with reworked content.
- Candidates must have all rights involved in videopoem: images, texts, music, etc.
- In the “Website” section of the form, candidates must provide a hyperlink (vimeo, youtube, .mov, h264, .mp4) through which it will be possible to view their videopoem.
Apply your video-poem with this application form:
DEADLINE DUE: january 10, 2020
For further information, please contact Mikella Nicol